Every 12 months, residents of single-family dwellings can schedule two free clean-ups. It's a great opportunity to get rid of a large bulky item and several bags of garbage. Once you schedule your clean up, we’ll come by on your regularly scheduled garbage collection day and pick up:
12 bags of garbage OR
6 bags of garbage and ONE large item-sofa, mattress, appliance, etc.
Please note that special handling fees will apply to televisions, computer monitors, and other electronics. Already used your two free clean ups? Click here to schedule a paid pickup.
Ready to start? Call us at 650.589.4020.
Clean Up Day Tips:
- Let us know how many bags of garbage and which bulky items you’ll be putting out at the curb.
- No loose garbage will be collected. Put in bags or boxes.
- All branches or carpet rolls must be tied and no longer than 4 feet.
- Please recycle yard waste and other recyclables on your collection day.
- Is your item still usable? Don’t toss it- donate it! Visit www.recycleworks.org or call 1.888.442.2666